Saturday, May 19, 2018

Track Of The Day :: HAITCH - Body Double





Words: Sam Geary

Stirring and impressive official debut release from 23-year-old Sydney, Australia electronic pop-rock singer-songwriter, Harrison Baker, know known in this solo project as HAITCH, formerly guitarist with the band BLIIS.

'Body Double', is intensely catchy, employing vocal manipulation on an electronically-effected base of beats. Although it's been out a while, it sounds too good not to give a mention to.

“It’s one of those songs that just needed to be written for my own peace of mind. Making the conscious effort to make myself address my personal life in a way I've never approached songwriting before. If people want an opening statement of who I am, listen to that record,” he states of 'Body Double'.

Take him up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment