Sunday, February 19, 2017

Listen :: False Advertising stream new single 'Not My Fault' ahead of US dates




Words: Sam Geary

With a new fuzz-enriched single ‘Not My Fault’ out on March 31, Manchester's False Advertising have a pretty busy March ahead as they first make for Texas and SXSW Festival.

“We wrote this song whilst lamenting the loss of opportunity and hope that this last year’s political developments have brought to a generation,” says the band's songwriter Jen Hingley of the new track, which was produced by Sam Jones and the band themselves.

“Whilst the American election was reaching its gaudy climax a few months ago, I found myself more and more falling asleep on the sofa in-front of Fox News, absorbing some pretty exaggerated stuff. I wondered if by watching it, that it might break me out of my own bubble and make me a super well rounded person. But instead it just filled me with despair."



Live dates

February
22 Otso, Huddersfield
23 Dive, Manchester

March
03 The Fulford Arms, York
04 Nemix, Newcastle
12th March - 19th March - SXSW Festival, Austin, Texas

15th March - Official Showcase, BD Riley’s (w/ Muncie Girls, Leggy, The Britanys)

16th March - UKTI British Music Embassy Showcase, Latitude 30

25 Minifestival de Musica Independent, Barcelona
31 Threshold Festival, Liverpool

April
13 The Chapel, Leeds
14 Wales Goes Pop Festival
15 Stockton Calling Festival
22 Wrong Festival, Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment