Saturday, March 28, 2015

Danish Quartet Communions Share New Single From June Debut EP



Danish quartet Communions have shared a new single, the first preview of a self-titled EP out on June 1 via Tough Love Records.

Lead track 'Out Of My World' is accompanied by four other tracks, all recorded in their hometown of Copenhagen, and follows their AA-side single ‘So Long Sun/Love Stands Still’, released at the end of last year.

Communions, made up of brothers Martin and Mads Rehof, Jacob van Deurs Formann and Frederik Lind Köppen, are fast gaining attention for their transcendent melodies, delicate guitar lines and emotive pop songs about naivety and youth.

‘Out Of My World’ reveals some lively spritely hooks and reverbed vocals, along with some sharp and sparkly guitar work, as Martin Rehof ruefully croons, "You're so out of my world / I don't even know your name."

Listen to ‘Out Of My World’ below.



No comments:

Post a Comment