Saturday, December 20, 2014

Madonna Shares Six New 'Rebel Heart' Tracks



Responding earlier in the week to the leak of her unfinished new album demos, on a now-deleted Instagram post Madonna called the breach, "artistic rape!!". She added: "These are early leaked demos, half of which won’t even make it on my album. The other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?”

She has now shared six new tracks from the album, 'Rebel Heart', which are all available to download. In a statement on her website, Madonna wrote: “I was hoping to release my new single ’Living For Love’ on Valentine’s Day with the rest of the album coming in the Spring. I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift.”

Given an early airing are 'Bitch I’m Madonna' and 'Unapologetic Bitch', which both feature Nicki Minaj.

'Rebel Heart' is set for release on March 10 2015 via Interscope, and to contain 19 songs. Her publicist said more tracks would be released on February 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment